Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Big 10 2-2

Ugh... IU layed an egg in Tempe. I can't say that I really expected IU to win... but I did expect them to be competitive. After 5 OSU possessions and 5 OSU TDs, the game was over. At least the IU coaching staff was able to keep the team motivated in the second half and IU's players didn't quit. They cut the 35-10 halftime lead to a final 49-33 score.

It was nice to be back in the bowl season, and for the kids to meet Coach Hep's desire to "Play 13". Now the big question is can Coach Lynch keep it going and follow up this season with another Bowl and a Bowl win?

On Wisconsin!
Go Blue!
Oskee-Wow-Wow, Illinois!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are we at in society today?
Come after me !
I'm a man I'm 40 !
I'm not a kid
Write something about me.

-- Coach Gundy

P.S That's not ture