I never thought I would say this... but I'm actually glad the season is over.
IU 59 - Illinois 71
IU finished the season at 14-15... IU's first losing season since 1969-70... and IU's streak of consecutive NCAA Tourney appearances ended at 18.
I feel for AJ and George. They gave everything to IU Basketball only to have a selfish set of Sophomores and a coach with no control ruin their final year. What could have been...
At least a few players decided to go out fighting. Thanks AJ, George, Ryan, Mark and Eric. Too Bad Bracey, Marshall and Roderick were planning their spring breaks.
I guess we saw today who the best player from the Colony in Texas is... Bracey, it wasn't you!
So with the IU hats and apparel in the closet until football season. My attention now turns to Texas Tech and the cinderellas of the NCAA tourney... and then baseball.
Boxscore
Friday, March 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment