Sunday, February 24, 2008

Great win for the Team!

It wasn't easy and Kevin Coble played an outstanding game, deserving of the B10 Player of the Week with his 37. But bottom line, the kids came together and pulled out a key B10 victory on the road in Evanston.

One thing I noticed early on in the game, Kellen Sampson sitting behind the bench fulfilling his role as a graduate assistant. Kudos to Kellen for being there. I wouldn't have questioned him at all if he chose not to be there, but he gained my respect by being there.

Now maybe this team can get out of the spotlight and just play basketball.


IU 85 - NW 82
- IUHoosiers.com


Dan Dakich Post Game Audio
- Insidethehall.com

2 comments:

DK said...

For the first time all year, I feel good about IU basketball. Other than a few students, I'm proud of IU fans standing up and saying "Cheaters & Liars Not Welcome!" And every game I'm becoming a bigger DJ White fan. It's been a joy to see him become a true leader. Go IU!

Anonymous said...

Steve:

Coach Dan Dakich has my respect. I wish I had all the facts before I made judgment. Coach Dakich said it well after the game. "This is Kelvin Sampson"s team." I am here to move them forward. Go Coach Dakich! Let's win a Big Ten Championship.

I agree with you about Kellin Sampson. WOW! He's a man!