Sunday, March 09, 2008

IU's Regular Season Ends with a loss at Penn St.

And I must say that I have not seen a more talented team play such a lazy, lackluster combination of offense and defense. And it wasn't just after the Sampson Saga ended. It has been this way all year long.

That was a fitting end to the regular season.

I hope these kids can make a nice run in the B10 Tourney and again in the NCAA Tourney... but if they continue to play like this, it will be 2 short tourneys.

Time for IU to get a coach that goes back to getting smart players who are willing to leave it all out on the court every night out! It sure is working up the road at West Lafayette.

Sadly Greenspan will probably go for a flashy coach that can promise all kinds of Micky D AAs. I hope I am wrong.

No comments: