Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sampson and Greenspan Must Go!

Are you kidding me? First Greenspan hires a cheat. But claims it was a one time deal and everyone deserves a second chance. Then this summer we learn that Sampson was a double cheat and got caught doing the same thing he did at Oklahoma. Now we find out that Sampson is a Liar and what does Greenspan do?

He fires Sampson's sorry ass on the spot today!

Oh wait, that is what I would have done. Greenspan decided to let the cheating liar coach tonight. What a great idea.

That 3 point bank shot that buried the Hoosiers tonight... that was the basketball gods telling IU what they think of Greenspan and Sampson.

I feel bad for the kids on this team. They don't deserve to be put in this situation.

McRobbie... do the right thing... fire them both!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree and have my fingers crossed that they are both shown the door.