Finally the Dodgers are scheduled for the Wednesday Night Baseball Game on ESPN at 9pm. I sit down in front of the tube looking forward to a nice quiet baseball game and lets see at 9:10, The Colorado Avalanche and Dallas Stars game is tied at 2 with 2 minutes left in the 3rd period. Could someone score please so I can get to the Dodger game? No... not even 1 shot on goal the last 2 minutes and we go to overtime.
What is with the intermission between regulation and overtime? They have now been showing hockey highlights for the last 10 minutes.
Finally they have begun overtime... please someone score quickly! 20 minutes later an not even a close shot on goal... here comes another intermission before our 2nd overtime. It is now 10pm and I have missed the Dodgers scoring more runs tonight than they did in 20 games last year. I guess they roughed up David Wells for 6 runs in the 2nd inning... I am now starting to HATE hockey!
The only good hockey is Olympic hockey from 1980. This NHL crap is not good hockey.
And we are now in the 2nd overtime... Please... Please... someone score!!!! I want to watch the Dodgers!
Finally... thank you Marek Svatos of the Avalanche for scoring 5 minutes into the 2nd overtime! I was fearing a 5 overtime game and missing the entire game.
At long last ESPN made it to the LA-SD game in the bottom half of the 4th inning at 10:22 with the Dodgers leading 6-1.
Okay I like hockey again... now that it is not pre-empting my baseball!
Wednesday, April 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment